We’ve all seen the knock off goods at the tourist stands wherever you go on vacation. You know the fake Oakley sunglasses lining the streets of Mexico or the imitation Rolex watches you can find down at Battery Park, NYC. Some of you might be able to spot a fake Gucci bag a mile a way, while a lot of us would never be able to tell the difference. Whenever a brand or company is successful, the competition is already gearing up to profit on someone else’s success and sometimes those businesses fail horribly trying. Here are some of the most blatant knock-offs and advertising fails that I’ve ever seen and they are so bad, they are actually awesome. Take a look and see if you can spot the fakes! LOL
1. Batichica you say? She must be rare.
2. It’s not that great, but it’s OKAY!
3. Nobody will ever know the difference.
4. Is that even a horse?
5. Who would ever buy this crap?
6. Hey, if it tastes the same I don’t mind.
7. First rule in product naming, don’t pick a drug.
8. Seems legit.
9. Dirty candies!
10. I can’t even pronounce this one.
11. Is this the new Wii!?!?
12. But does it come with Flash Player?
13 . As opposed to non face food?
14. Pretty good cover here.
15. It’s probably his younger distant cousin.
16. One more zero means it’s probably way better!
17. You’ll never see them anyway.
18. Twice as good?
19. Wait a whopper with McDonald’s fries!? I want to go here.
20. Close enough.
21. I bet the graphics are unreal!
22. Kentucky Fried Goodness. Do they sell chicken?
23. Well played MasterBeef, well played.
24. They said it had a warranty. Now I can’t get a hold of them.
25. Some people prefer pears to apples. Is it android or iOS?
26. This should be a popcorn joint.
27. Maybe they had a dyslexic printer that day?
28. They’re the newest trend in nowhere.
30. No bartender, I didn’t say Corona I said Cerono…
These are absolutely awful but they say that imitation is the best form of flattery because it means you’re doing something right!
Share These Terrible Knock-Offs With Your Friends