Body art has been a means of expression for humans for thousands of years. The first recorded pieces of preserved skin with tattoos on them come from 4,000 B.C. That alone should tell you that tattooing has become an embedded part of our society. Tattoos are a different form of art from almost any other. It is a permanent (unless you pay for painful removal) piece of art that you carry around with you 24/7. It takes quite a bit of commitment to get one, knowing full well that this will be a representation of you for your whole life. So it’s definitely a good idea to always take your time in deciding what you’re going to have done. Having a good artist is such a crucial aspect of the perfect tattoo. A good artist can take a simple idea, and transform it into something that really comes to life. These tattoo artist take this to heart, and create amazing pieces of art that can make you do a double take.
1. This is a very unique take on a flower. Not my taste, but I love the creativity involved in it.
2. This is incredible detail. It’s a very interesting choice of picture however.
3. I honestly can’t tell if the tattoo is actually wet, or if that is part of the tattoo. Wow.
4. One wrong move and this whole thing would have been screwed up.
5. You really hope this guy was in the Air Force.
6. If this guy’s nickname wasn’t “Big Cat” before this, it definitely is now.
7. I never thought Big Ben the clock tower would be a cool tattoo until now.
8. These massive skull back pieces are becoming more and more popular.
9. Not to be a stickler here….but he’s mixing Marvel and DC…..
10. This looks very abstract, but also very cool.
Click The NEXT Button To See More!