Reddit user admancb recently shared these hilarious pictures of his cat being trapped in a circle. It has since started an internet sensation called Trick Your Cat With A Circle! The images are hilarious! It’s pretty simple though when you think about it. First, make a circle. Second, take a picture of your cat in the cat circle. Third, share your pictures with your friends! Amazingly enough, some cats did stay in these circles while others were a little more wild.
1. Start with a circle made out of anything.
2. Watch your cat inspect the circle, then sit in the middle of the cat circle.
3. The circle does offer a pretty decent view!
4. I wonder if the cat will do the same thing if the circle is made of red tape.
5. The cat must inspect the circle first. It definitely doesn’t wan to fall for any tricks.
6. Well, guess the cat likes the red tape as well.
7. The cat looks pretty content in the circle.
8. Which circle will the cat choose?
9. I wonder why it went for the small one first?
10. It is probably because cats love to sit in the smallest spot possible and make themselves cozy.
I can’t believe that this actually worked. I am going to try this at home with my cat. I wonder if it’ll work?
Don’t Forget to Share This Circle Cat With Your Friends!